Job Title: Junior Accountant
Experience: Fresh Graduate
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Type: Full-Time
Company: RAM Systems Company Ltd
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to assist the finance department in maintaining accurate financial records, preparing financial statements, and ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulations. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry-level candidate to grow in their accounting career.
- Record daily financial transactions in the accounting system and ensure all information is accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Update Account Receivables and Account Payables balances, issue invoices, and perform reconciliations.
- Communicate with vendors and customers to process billing, verify invoices, and prepare payments.
- Monitor and track petty cash funds, and company expenses, ensuring compliance with budgetary guidelines.
- Manage payroll and employee loans, advances, and expenses to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Keep and organize the financial documents and support during internal and external audits.
- Prepare periodic Tax Returns Reports according to regulations.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations to ensure the accuracy of financial records.
- Prepare the month-end closing and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Prepare financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Assist with other financial tasks and reports according to company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Fresh graduate or 0-2 years of experience in related roles.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organization.
- Knowledge of accounting software (familiarity with Odoo is a valued skill to possess on our recruitment journey).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of taxes and financial regulations and compliance.
- Familiarity with industry-specific accounting standards.
- Knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Relevant professional certifications or progress toward obtaining them.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications on our portal.