STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The client explicitly waives its own standard terms and conditions, even if these were drawn up after these standard terms and conditions of sale. In order to be valid, any derogation must be expressly agreed to in advance in writing.
- Our invoices are payable within 21 working days, unless another payment timeframe is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, My Company reserves the right to request a fixed interest payment amounting to 10% of the sum remaining due. My Company will be authorized to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment.
- If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (60) days after the due payment date, My Company reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- Certain countries apply withholding at source on the amount of invoices, in accordance with their internal legislation. Any withholding at source will be paid by the client to the tax authorities. Under no circumstances can My Company become involved in costs related to a country's legislation. The amount of the invoice will therefore be due to My Company in its entirety and does not include any costs relating to the legislation of the country in which the client is located.
- My Company undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. My Company cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- In order for it to be admissible, My Company must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by law.
The following terms and conditions will be applied if there is no conflict above.
Please wire funds to our bank's accounts under the name of RAM Systems Company Ltd.
Bank AlJazira: (IBAN) SA1260100003495008711001 - (SWIFT) BJAZSAJE
Terms and Conditions:
If the delivery date is not mentioned in the document, the products will be delivered within 10 working days from the date of order confirmation and payment process.
The base price includes delivery without product setup and the setup cost is considered separate if not included or mentioned in the quotation.
Objections relating to the quality or specification of the products shall be sent by the Buyer to RAM Systems Company Ltd. within 7 working days of the date of delivery, and the relevant quantities shall be separated and kept securely until inspection by RAM Systems Company Ltd, Ltd. In the event that there is no objection as mentioned above, it shall be deemed Products are absolutely accepted by the buyer.
Notwithstanding delivery, title to all delivered Products shall be retained by Ram Systems Ltd. until full payment of all amounts due has been received.
At any time if Buyer fails to make any payment when due, Ram Systems Ltd. may take back or refund Products subject to Retention of Title. Such refund shall not constitute a cancellation or termination of any agreement between the parties.
Training orders must be booked 60 days prior to the start date.